No need to contact farmer for routine trips. Approach from Perry Dale up Eldon Lane and park at top end, just beyond Sweetknoll House. Recognisable footpath from here. Avoid using surrounding fence posts as belays, or causing damage or nuisance.
WARNING!! 9th December 2019: The fixed rope up to Damocles Rift from Millers Chamber is very badly damaged, and remedial action will be taken ASAP to remove this hazard. In the meantime please do not use this route until further notice. DCA do not install or maintain fixed ropes in any cave.
- Adam, W., The Gem of the Peak..
- Atkinson, F. (1949), B.S.A. Cave Science No.8., Survey., British Speleological Association.
- Kinsman, J, & Westlake, C.D. (1966), B.S.A. Cave Science No.38., pp.298-303. Survey., British Speleological Association.
- Lloyd, J. & King, E., Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. Vol.61., pp,250-265. Survey..
- Simpson, E. (1949), B.S.A. Cave Science Nos. 7., British Speleological Association.
- Simpson, E. (1949), B.S.A. Cave Science Nos. 8., British Speleological Association.
- Workman, G. (1953), The Speleologist Vol.1. Nos.2..
- Wright, A. (1971), Jour. S.U.S.S. Vol.2. No.1., pp.8-11., Sheffield University Speleological Society.