StatsFull Cave Registry entry
No known access restrictions. Obvious parking spots close to base of crags and in lay-bys in the dale and next to electricity sub-station at foot of Eyam Dale. DO NOT BLOCK the sub-station entrance. Take care, as area is notorious for thefts from parked vehicles.
- Gill, D.W. (1976), Eldon P.C.Journal Vol.9. No.1., pp.11-12., Eldon Pothole Club.
- Kirkham, N. (1948), British Caver Vol.18., pp.21-26..
- Pilkington, J.A., A View of the Present State of Derbyshire. 2 Vols..
- Short, T., A History of the Mineral Waters of Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, and Yorkshire., p.34 & 95. Survey.
- Smith, M.E. (1971), Bull.P.D.M.H.S. Vol.5. No.5., pp.370-374., Peak District Mines Historical Society.