DesignationFull Cave Registry entry
Call for permission as for Brightgate Cave (Trespass fee - £1). Keys and spanners to undo shaft lids obtainable at farm. Whole system is a RIGS and a Scheduled Monument.
- Anon. (1966), Peakland Archaeological Society Journal No.21..
- Phil Ingham. (1987), Survey Pool Series & New Extensions, Masson Caving Group..
- Webb, D. (1995), Caves & Caving No.68., p.6. Survey., British Cave Research Association.
- Webb D. (1995), Descent No. 122., p.8. Survey., Wild Places Publishing.
- Webb, D. (2001), A Cave and Mine Conservation Audit for the Masson Hill Area. D.C.A., Derbyshire Caving Association.